Thursday, January 17

Go ahead, Make Something!

Wow! I'm loving that the mojo is flowing lately! Using up some hoarded supplies.... most of these collections have been out for a few years!  It sure feels good to cut through this paper and make something cute :)

Stashbusting 2013 is in full swing!

 
I miss these kitty hugs.... Fleur was such a cuddle bug, all 20pounds of him! (Maine Coon boys are notoriously huge cats).  I had taken this photo to show friends just how big he really was LOL

(He was feral as a kitten, so always shy around strangers and would hide....hence the need for photographic evidence!)

 
 
 
 
 This Beach layout was based on a Creative Scrappers Sketch
 
 
 
 
So how many older collections are you hoarding? Why not join me and USE THEM UP! I think my next box to dig through will be some older Studio Calico...Stay tuned!

Thanks for checking in!
Steph xo

1 comments :

glorygirl January 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM  

Awesome layouts! I love your titles, especially on the first one, and all the bold colors you've used! So much fun!