Friday, January 11

LoveBirds

 
My Stashbusting 2013 is continuing on.... Here are the layouts made with an older Fancy Pants Designs collection I've been hoarding for the cuteness: Love Birds
 
The last two layouts got my doodle groove on and I just couldn't help myself!  Doodles everywhere! 
 
 
I still struggle with taking photographs of my layouts in winter months...Its either too darn cold to go out and take the photos, or its dark when I leave for work and when I come home from work.  This bottom layout actually has a pure white background page, and for the life of me I couldn't adjust the levels without making the rest of the layout look strange in PhotoShop.  Grrr I hate that blue tinge to the photo!  (yup, I actually growled LOL)
 
This may be the year I look into building an indoor set up like Melissa Stinsons Copy Stand
 
Have a great weekend!
Steph
.

1 comments :

Sparklin January 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM  

Fun pages! Especially love the first one!