Tuesday, January 15

Anticipation

 
The Stashbusting continues this week.... with an older Bella Blvd line!  When our Persian breeder sent me this photo of our new cuties, I figured I'd have to convert it to Black and White because of the purple background!  Then I dug into my paper stash and found these..... perfect match! 
 
Lots of freehand machine sewing here.... I'd like to say the messy stitching is intentional, but alas.... it isn't.  I'm not certain if I'm too impatient, but I just can't seem to get really clean lines.  I must learn to slow down :)
 
Thanks for checking in!
Steph
xo

2 comments :

Jenny Evans January 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM  

I just love this!! Fabulous design and they are such cuties!! :)

Tracee January 15, 2013 at 2:14 PM  

Beautiful layout and beautiful kitties. Tx