Monday, January 14

Happy Monday!

I used to hate Mondays.  However, earlier in 2012 Dave and I joined Weight Watchers and our weekly meetings are on Monday evenings.  This completely changed my mindset about Mondays.  I now look at it not just as the beginning of work week, but the "reset" button for our WW points, and therefore a nice clean slate! 

Its strange to admit this, but I actually look forward to Mondays now!  Especially after a week of working really hard toward my weight loss goal.   Its nice to get weighed and see that number go down.  This program works for me, I just need to learn how not to get derailed when life itself goes off track a bit.  Its a learning process, and not something with a quick fix. 

Here are my latest Stashbusting 2013 layouts from last weekend!  I have been only using products that are over 1YR old and it feels great to finally use it up!  Here is more work with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection (love love love it!)

Happy Monday,
Steph
xo
ps can I just say I'm addicted to sewing vellum confetti pockets!  tee hee

 
 
 
 

0 comments :