Tuesday, January 8

Stashbusting January 2013

This weekend was very productive!  I was able to scrap 8 layouts and 2 cards!  This is very unusual for me unless Kristine is over for the weekend or we are at a crop somewhere.  The mojo was just flowing, and best of all, I was using up my older stash!

With all of the new products being revealed lately, I need to make room for any new things that have caught my eye  (thankfully for my wallet, only 3-4 collections have made the list so far LOL)

Here is my first layout, and I think its my favorite from the weekend...using one of my favorite collections from Dear Lizzy that I've been hoarding (seriously, I have the ENTIRE line, papers in doubles, and have never used it).  The base page is the cloud vellum layered on top of the gold chevron and then messy stitched around (messy wasn't intentional, just kinda happened and I went with it!)

The photo is my Mom and sister Sally walking through Centennial Park in Moncton, circa 1977.... I love the fact that my Dad always had a camera with him, no event was too minor.  He lives his life believing there is always a photo opportunity around the corner, exciting or everyday, its all important to him. 

Thanks for checking in!
Steph

1 comments :

glorygirl January 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM  

Love how very soft this layout is - the colors, the subject in the photo....just beautiful!