Monday, April 1

Scrapbook Pages update


There is nothing I find more irritating than someone who begins every blog post with an apology for not updating their blog.... (and yes, I've been guilty of this before!)  So I won't do that.  Life happens, and rather than use my blog as a means of processing as some do, I ignore it (my blog, not my issues LOL)   :)
 
I've been scrapbooking and working on my Project Life, here are a few things I worked in January/February.  You may notice a couple new kitty faces.....  These furballs are my world right now and I plan on introducing them properly with their own posting soon.
 
Happy Monday
Steph
xo
 
PS: If you notice that many of these layouts are similar in embellies and color, its all part of my Stashbusting 2013 project... trying to use up my 2012 Studio Calico Kits!
 
 
 





 

 


 

2 comments :

Kathy Skou April 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM  

You're on a roll girlie! LOVE those furbabies...fab layouts!

Kim April 1, 2013 at 6:46 PM  

I am lovin the simply designs on these Stephanie!