Wednesday, April 3

Here Kitty Kitty...



One thing I love about my iPhone is that I always have it nearby and can take photos at any given moment. That wasn't always the case in the "olden days!".  My manual SLR was heavy and it had to be a special occasion to dig it out!

I grabbed this shot of Willibug one Sunday afternoon... he was sitting in a semi sunny spot in the living room and the lighting was just perfect. I rarely use a flash when taking photos of the cats, they just hate it and will have a tendency to blink automatically when I point my camera at them! ha!

Stashbusting 2013 is continuing on... this was the last bits of a Studio Calico kit (I don't remember which one). Lots of machine stitching, layers, My Minds Eye papers, Studio Calico feather veneers (which I'm addicted to using!) and a cut with my Silhouette (Files by Kerri Bradford).

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers,
Steph
xo

1 comments :

Kathy Skou April 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM  

Adorable...both the layout and the kitty