Wednesday, June 23

Scrap Yourself Reveal! My House


This week's challenge was at Scrap Yourself was "How does your home reflect you?" Well, I just HAD to scrap some photos of my townhouse in Saint John...The crazy colors just made me happy as soon as I walked in the door! Loved it!
I bought the house and decorated when I was single, and so it truly was a reflection of myself at the time (2005) These are all of my favorite colors...Not only did I have them on the walls of my house, but in my wardrobe and jewellery! I've always loved to surround myself with color :)
Before I could sell the house last fall, I had to paint everything beige....It was so bizarre living in a beige world LOL Moving into my new house here in Halifax...Dave was very accommodating of my colorful tastes (ie lime green kitchen, purple bedroom, hot pink bathroom and turquoise basement...he truly loves me! hehe)
Thanks for stopping by!
Check out the SY blog for other DT member's take on the challenge
Cheers,
Steph
xo


1 comments :

Kim June 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

hooley dooley do..how fab are those colours...both in the house and on your layout...AWESOME Steph