Monday, June 7



Just a few layouts I've been working on lately... Trying to use up some of my older stash of Cosmo Cricket's "Girl Friday" its one of my fav CS lines EVER! They were perfect for my "Whimsy" layout, those color combos just make me smile :) I would love to get some of the fabbie they made of this line, anyone know any Canadian stores I can purchase them from? Imagine a quilt in this fabbie...swoon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Just a quick posting tonight before I hit the sack....its going to be a busy week with family members on Monday, and then again on Wednesday night (Rohan is visiting, yay!)
Cheers,
Steph
xo


4 comments :

Kat June 7, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

cute layouts!!!

Alyssa June 7, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Lovely layouts babe and wonderful use of colours xx
Lys

Kim June 8, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

love love love the whimsy layout hehehehe, and your pattern papers are just gorgeous together

Bella June 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

I LOVE your Whimsy l/o!!!