Wednesday, June 9

My first Kiki-Art Blog post!


It was my turn to post over at the Kiki-Art Blog! Here is my layout using the Jardin paper collection and the super fun glittered chipboard hearts (love these!)
Here is my oldest cat Seymour....13 years old and you'd never know it the way he leaps all over the house! He's such a sweet boy, so even tempered and lovable....he doesn't discriminate: everyone who visits gets head butts from him! (this is his way of asking for cuddles hehe)
Cheers,
Steph
xo
ps he has no idea he's about to be invaded tomorrow night: my 2½ year old nephew is visiting! LOL

4 comments :

A Soldier Girl June 9, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

uh oh the rambunctious little one is coming aye lol .. have fun with him and umm love love this ..

hey thanks for the love on my blog ..

Kat June 9, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

love this cute layout!!!

the colors are so much fun and i love that little ladybug

deb famularo June 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

i LOVE this!!! Seymore is sooo cute!

And my advice, stick with cats- the hedgehog isn't the friendliest pet to have! It's been two weeks and she still hates me! ;)~
xOxO

Kim June 10, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

LOve this Steph...the colours you have used are fabulous...and I love the splotches of mist YUM YUM