Sunday, June 13

Creative Scrappers Sketch #108



I'm so thrilled to be a part of the Creative Scrappers Design Team for another term! Love Kristine and love love love her sketches! They are always so inspiring :)

Here is my take on Sketch 108, c'mon over to the CS Blog and check out what the other super fab designers did with this sketch! Absolutely jaw dropping!
I've been going through my stash lately, trying to use up some of the papers and embellies I've been hoarding for the last year (sometimes more!) Yikes! I'm sure there are others out there like me who must have 2 of each fav things LOL My Sassafras stash is getting OUT of CONTROL! October Afternoon isn't far behind hehehe So with this layout, I used OA Night light collection, those monsters are too cute! (and of course, a MLBOW heart pin!)
Thanks for stopping by!
hugs
s

1 comments :

Aphra Bolyer June 13, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

This is wonderful, Stephanie! LOVE what you did with this line and the sketch. Super cute!