Friday, June 18

Always Remember the Joy: This was the second layout for Céline's class...I'm not a big circle fan so this was really difficult for me, but I like the look! Check out my "fake" stitching! hehe
I've always loved this photo of my sister Sally and I....the look on my face, I can tell I was probably having a really good belly laugh LOL

And here is a fun layout of Dave and I...just because :) Its nice to scrapbook without a deadline, product or sketch in mind...just wingin' it and I love it!

What's with all the yellow these days? I'm not sure, but I think its one of my new fav colors (I always hated it before, and now I can't get enough LOL Go figure ;) Dave always teases me about the "Yeah, I like green peppers I just don't *feel* like having them right now", its about how I feel at the moment tee hee

Happy Friday!
Cheers,
Steph
xo

2 comments :

Alyssa June 18, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Awesome layouts and I totally dig the bright yellows xx
Lys

Scrapamum June 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Love the layouts!!!! I just finished my Celine one last night, hopefully I can get it on to Flickr before she posts the next class ; )