Thursday, June 17

My Cat Bronte


Here are some layouts I did in January, I don't think I ever posted them online! I think these were the beginning of my Glimmer Mist obsession LOL


I love that photo of me and my girl Bronte...she is such a treasure. She's been my constant companion for over 13years, never far from my side. Many of my cats know their names when we call them...but not her! She's always within arms reach so I've never really HAD to get her attention LOL

She's quite taken with Dave's youngest son Evan (10yrs old)...its so cute to see him try and play video games with her sprawled on his lap hehehe

Its almost Friday! Yay!


Steph
xo










2 comments :

Kat June 17, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

fun layouts!! i love them :)

Alyssa June 18, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

Totally agree so fun and I love love love your tree :) xx
Lys