Sunday, February 7

Just got in....

...and the weather is frightful!!! The roads were atrocious, especially the Wentworth valley area! Wow! I'm sure I spotted at least 5 cars off the road! Yikes! Needless to say, the trip home took about twice as long as it normally does *sigh*

Kristine and I had a wonderful time at the LCOM crop...got to meet Zoƫ and had lots of laughs! The food was phenomenal, but the company is what makes me look forward to the next crop! :)

I wasn't quite as productive as K...(check her blog out! 2 minis and layout done!) I completed 2 layouts and almost finished another...just need to add a few touches before its due on Wed (LCOM contest) I'll try and post photos of the first two tomorrow evening.

Have a happy Sunday!
Steph
xo

1 comments :

Zoe February 7, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Oh wow! We should have swapped number you could have come in for coffee and a break from driving!

It was soooo good to meet you & K you both rock! HUGS xxx