Thursday, February 25

I just voted myself off the LCOM Island.....


Too funny! I've been participating in the super fun contest over at Let's Capture Our Memories called "So You Think You Can Scrap".....and since I'm part of the new DT I also have voting privileges...well, I just voted myself off out of the game! LOL

This week's challenge was to create a layout using the colors Pink and Black and to follow LCOM owner Tanya's scrappy style....well, I just couldn't do it! I got the colors right, but couldn't take the "Stephie" out of my layout LOL Ah well, we'll see what happens tomorrow when Tanya posts the results, I just thought it was kinda funny ;)

Here is the layout from Last weeks "all about Me" challenge SYTYCS week5
Hope you are all having a great week!
TGI's almost Friday!

Steph

3 comments :

Zoe February 25, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

You voted yourself off? Your layout rocked this week.

We will definately have to get a scrapy day together sometime.

HUGS

JJ Sobey February 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

*snort*

that's too funny. I'm willing to bet the rest of the DT didn't do the same to you though.

BTW - totally LOVE what you did with that Rose Moka!!!

prashant March 4, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

what a cutie he is, everything is perfect the colours are awesome

your healthy choice