Sunday, February 28


Happy Sunday everyone!

Getting ready for the big game this afternoon? I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I think we will be watching this one! Go Team Canada!!! I watched one of their games on Wednesday evening (Canada vs Russia), and I was surprised that it only took a few minutes to really get into it and then I was yelling at the TV LOL Go figure! hehe
Now onto the scrappy stuff.... Here's my take on Creative Scrappers Sketch 93. I loved this sketch! Now, if you had of asked me how I felt about yellow last year, I would have said "Blech!" without hesitation! However I find myself totally loving the color these days! Funny how that happens!
Here's my cutie-patootie nephew on the beach. Papers are October Afternoon and Fancy Pants, Clouds and Heart pins are MLBOW, Feltie is Sassafras and of course a bit of Glimmer Mist (I'm addicted!). This is my first attempt at making these curled flowers, they were tons of fun! I'm not certain I have my technique perfected yet...but I'm sure I'll be making more of them!

Cheers,
Steph
xo


8 comments :

Melina February 28, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Beautiful! I love this...I'm not a big fan of yellow...but THIS IS my FAVE of all the DT from Creative Scrappers today :) (I love all the others too don't get me wrong)
The spritzing is wonderful, I love all the elements of this page!

Mel February 28, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

You definately perfected it, this is awesome, and yes Yello isn't one of my colours for scrapping (not sure why) but this is just beautiful, what a cutie he is, everything is perfect the colours are awesome.

Sarah Lou February 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

oh i love this bright happy scrumptous layout, I clicked over from creative scrappers to se eyoru work. just magical!!

Frances March 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

I LOVE the yellow...so bright and fun! Great take on the sketch!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer March 2, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

loooove the yellow in this Steph! I had to giggle when you said "cute patootie" as this is what I call my baby boy :)

prashant March 4, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

The spritzing is wonderful

your healthy choice

Zarah March 4, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

Seriously STUNNING! I love every little itty bitty bit about it!!

Kim March 4, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

OMG browna nd yellow soooo Rocks, love it totally, thanks so much for visiting my blog what an awesome surprise