Saturday, February 13

.....


Hi Folks,
Here is my take on Week 4 of LCOM's "So You Think You Can Scrap" Challenge....the theme was "Edgy" :) Lots of Orchid templates going on in this, along with the most stitching I've ever done on a layout! I think I'm hooked LOL I'll be getting some bobbins filled up with some cool colors in anticipation of more layout stitching in the future! I find that its the only thing that will flatten them after I've GlimmerMisted them! Yay!
The photos are of my sister Sally and I one Halloween (1978 I believe)...My Mom made these adorable costumes! We must have rubbed our face paint a bit...since we look like the Joker ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Steph
xo

ps many of the Whimsies on this layout can be found Here

1 comments :

Zoe February 13, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Absolutely LOVE IT. I always stitch down my crumpled misted paper too!

:D