Tuesday, February 9

....

Here are a couple of layouts I worked on at the LCOM Crop this past weekend....

Lush is my all time favorite bath/cosmetics/skincare shop...my washroom is FULL of the stuff! This is me last summer visiting the Lush shop in London, UK (they offer a few products that the North American shops don't have)

Here is my first adventure with Dave and the boys, Summer 2006. Love this photo, such a character shot! hehe Oak Island was mysterious and fascinating....I love hearing about all the sand traps and theories of a buried treasure!
TFL!
Steph
xo

2 comments :

Zoe February 10, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Fabulous layouts Steph, really really love them. Now need to go order some LUSH! hehe

Leeann Pearce February 10, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Oh wow steph they are awesome ...cute doilies too...hehehehe