Wednesday, November 25

You Are... Adorable: Scrapbook Layout


This sweet girl cracks me up!  Luna is still consumed with the joy of being a kitten, and this photo really shows her funny side!  She gets so wound up when it's play time, that "look" is what happens... she's so intense!

Her first Birthday was just over a month ago, and I don't see any signs of her energy slowing down!  I've heard that Ragdolls don't reach full maturity until they are 4 years old, so we may still have quite a few shenanigans left!

The layout was created with a Studio Calico kit, and again with the layered rectangles and borders!  I swear, I don't do it intentionally... it's just what I like these days!  I think it may be time to dig out my Silhouette machine or at least my circle template and punches!  That would certainly help change things up for me!

Cheers,
Steph
xo

0 comments :