Thursday, November 19

Rosie Posie: Scrapbook Layout



I'm continuing my Stash-busting journey this year, and so far so good!  I have so many beautiful paper collections that are piling up, and I really would love to use them up before the new trends hit the streets!

The paper collection is an older one from Amy Tangerine, and I just love it!  I thought it was a perfect fit for photos of our foster kitty Rosie sitting on my hot pink chair.  The layout itself is slightly light blasted, as I wanted to be able to SEE Rosie's face!  Who knew that black kitties were so difficult to photograph?  I sure didn't!

The journalling was done with my favourite dollar bin stamp set.  I'm not a big fan of my hand writing, so these come in handy.  (and I love the look!)  It makes a nice change from the typewriters, as I can stamp directly on my layout as opposed to making journalling strips.

I miss this beautiful kitty so much, and we are still her "back up plan" if things don't work out in her happy new home. The experience was a bit of a heart breaker, I found it so difficult not to get attached when they are this sweet!  (Dave chose not to spend hardly anytime with her, he knew it would be difficult to say goodbye otherwise)

However, we would do it all over again: she's happy, healthy and so loved in her new forever home.

Steph
xo

0 comments :