Sunday, November 1

Grand Opening! The Creative Cat Lady Shop!


I'm so excited to finally share with you what I've been working on for months!  My own little Art Print shop, full of bright colors and cute funky characters! 

Eventually, the shop will be a combination of Art prints, Original pieces, along with perhaps a bit of funky silver jewelry... but for now I've only listed a few prints.

I've been saving up for months and months to purchase the equipment required to print at home, and I'm just tickled pink that it is finally a reality.  The equipment and software were just the stepping stones... getting the proper scanning and Photoshop skills in place were a bit more of a challenge! haha! 

What a great learning curve though, I love that "outside of my comfort zone" feeling... when you take the time to learn, challenge yourself to just dive in!  I've learned more about Photoshop in the last 2 weeks, then I have in the last 8 years I've owned the software.  The best part, is that I think this may change up my photo printing for scrapbooking as well!  Yay!

Please drop in and check out the shop, let me know what you think!
Cheers,
Steph



3 comments :

Anonymous November 2, 2015 at 7:38 AM  

Congratulations on the launch of your shop, your pieces are so fun and I especially like Rosie Posie!

joanne (spagirl) November 2, 2015 at 10:59 AM  

This is amazing safely!! I adore Summer kitty!!

joanne (spagirl) November 2, 2015 at 11:00 AM  

Oh my! Steph auto corrected to safely 😂😁