Wednesday, May 26

Scrap Yourself Reveal and a some accidental posting...


OK, so I'm a not fit to have a blogger account......I totally just posted this on the SY blog directly instead of this one! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!! So many blogs that I have access to...it was bound to happen at some point :( How many blogs do you manage? Any tips or tricks to ensure this embarrassing mistake doesn't happen again?

Its one thing to accidentally post on my Whimsy blog, no biggie...but grrrrr...i'm just kicking myself! Kristine, you should just lock me out! LOL

Anyhoo....here is my take on this week's challenge at Scrap Yourself: "If I Could Turn Back Time"

Loving that Cosmo Cricket/ Coordinations dotted paper...I just took some sandpaper and went over it to bring out the texture. Papers are from the Boyfriend collection/Cosmo Cricket (how appropriate!)
Happy Wednesday!
Steph
xo

3 comments :

TeenaBugg38 May 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Stephanie I have done that!!!!! I posted personal stuff on a DT blog once and left them all scratching their heads.....I won't get near the computer in teh mornings now without at least 2 cups of coffee.....LOL. Love the LO and I am totally smitten by anything by Cosmo Cricket....Love em!!

Cassie May 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

I did this once too!
I only had 2 blogs to manage at the time...Lol!
=)

Zoa May 28, 2010 at 2:40 AM  

so sweet- love the theme of your page!

and YES- I have access to several blogs as well and i have to do a double check every time to make sure I post on the right one!!! don't worry- we are a forgiving bunch ;0)
xoxo~ Zoa