Monday, May 24

Creative Scrappers Reveal #105



Check out the latest Creative Scrappers Reveal....Here is my take on Sketch 105, LOL thoughts on my Glimmer Mist accident? It was difficult, but I submitted it as is...I really like to think that there are no mistakes when scrappin'....so I felt the need to "walk the walk" as it were ;) and sent it to Kristine for the reveal tee hee (I think K though I was a bit nutso...but she was very kind and didn't say much)

This week's Guest Designer is none other than the super-duper Kat Glossop! Yay!!! She is on fire lately!!
Here are a few more layouts I've been working on...thanks for stopping by!
Steph
xo


4 comments :

TeenaBugg38 May 24, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

WOW that was an accident? Drats! I was gonna ask for tips....LOL. Personally I LOVE it! I tell people all the time there are now accidents in scrapping too.....so I am proud of you for walkin the walk girly!! Seriously...its beautiful as are all of your other LOs!

JJ Sobey May 24, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

I love it - I want to know what part you thought was an accident?

Kim May 25, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

I for one LOVE the Accident!!! it makes the layout rock...and that little birdie peeking out behind the cloud TOO cute!!!

Cindy S. May 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

OK, I am with JJ-what part was the accident?? I HONESTLY was waiting for a tutorial somehow! LOVE the SPLOTCHES! (seriously!!)