Monday, May 10

Sassafras ~ Nerdy Bird



Here is a layout I created last week for the LCOM "Scrapivor", the challenge was to scrap your high school photo with the title "Blast from the past" and the name of your HS somewhere on the layout. OMG, look at those eyebrows! LOL Hard to believe that was almost 20years ago :)

Here is my latest Creative Scrappers layout that was revealed yesterday....this is me circa 1981 dressed as a princess :) (hence the title "Retro Princess") Here is the sketch that it was based on, lots of fun to work with!

I didn't scrap at all this weekend, but I did get my hands full of clay for the first time in almost a month.... loved it! Made a few ladybugs and bumble bees....hoping tonight I can get some frogs, birds and hedghogs done :)
Happy Monday
Steph
xo


5 comments :

Kat May 10, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

cute layouts!! i love how colorful they are :)

Michelle May 10, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

hedghogs? Oh I'm gonna need those!!!!

Scrapamum May 10, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

Great layouts! I too went without scrapbooking this weekend but the inlaws are coming tomorrow so I will be locking myself in my scraproom and going hard all week.

Aphra Bolyer May 10, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Oh, these are fabulous stephanie! I'm off to the shop to see if I can finally get some bumblebees. And did you say hedgehogs? Eeek! LOVE that idea!

Frances May 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

You are just adorable in those pics Steph!! And I am lovin the layouts...super FUN!!