Sunday, September 28

Using up my favorite Scrap Supplies

Many of my scrapbook "pre orders" arrived this week and it was just like Christmas morning!However, I've decided that I'm not to use them just yet...I must use up some of the "favs" kicking around my scrapbench. Do you hoard your favorite items? I certainly do....and often, I don't like to cut into anything unless I have a second one on hand LOL (paper mostly, although I do have three sets of the Feathered Friends eye candy stickers by Glitz Design)


Here is a Layout and Mini Album, made with some of my favorite Scrapbook lines:




Until next time,
Steph












1 comments :

Anonymous September 30, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

You were a busy girl this weekend Steph!! AND total eye candy i must say!!! Gorgeous girl, thanks for sharing!