Tuesday, September 9

The Evolution of Eddie

Here's a painting I've been working on all week for my friend Kristine. I'm still tweaking it a bit here and there, but I'll do that until I actually give it to her at the end of this week.
















Here's a little glimpse of a painting I began tonight for Auntie B... I've decided to try my hand at layering acrylics. The Canvas is 24x30, so this method is very forgiving at this size. I'll try a different layer every night this week and lets see what happens! I had lots of fun with it tonight, just put the canvas on the floor and added paint directly on the canvas as I needed it (not using an actual palette for mixing). Again, something new for me, and I'm curious to see what it develops into by Friday.




Have a good night peeps

2 comments :

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

How exciting...Auntie B likes what she sees so far...:o)

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Eddie looks so cute!