Sunday, September 7

Quick Scrappy Post

Here is another layout I finished during my vacation a few weeks ago. This is one of my favorite Dave photos...It was taken at the Tower of London during our trip in 2007.

I love this line of paper from Cosmos Cricket called Hello Sunshine, the colors are so bright and happy, without being feminine. The cardstock is by Coredinations which I enjoy using (they are meant to be torn and sanded, but I left it as is for this layout).




I had a wonderful scrappy evening with Kristine last night, she finished her new Weight Loss Journal Kit, available here. What a beautiful kit, I'll be signing up for this one for sure! I worked on the Creative Scrappers September kit, and I should be finished tonight...just a bit of sanding and inking left to do :)

Until tomorrow,


Steph

1 comments :

Anonymous September 7, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Great page of Dave! I love the sanding you did on the cardstock... unique and really fits this page perfectly! "Hi Dave!"