Thursday, September 4

I meant to take some photos of my recent layouts after work today, but it being Thursday and all....I got too excited and rushed over to my LSS to pick up an order I placed this week. They're only open during certain times on certain days, so its always a thrill for the shopaholic/collector in me!



I picked up lots of goodies from Creative Cafe , BoBunny, RoseMoka, Pink Paislee, Daisy Bucket etc. Many of these papers I already have though... I've noticed that if I only have one sheet of a certain paper I'm hesitant to actually cut it up and use it in a layout! Are other scrappers the same way? I've only been scrapbooking for about 6 months, so I'm attributing this neurosis to the green factor. I have to constantly remind myself that there will always be new and beautiful scrap products out there for me to buy LOL


Here's a layout of my sister I completed a couple of weeks ago while on vacation. Products used: Fancy Pants chipboard flowers, AC Thickers in eggnog, Creative Cafe Button and felt embellisments, Hambly Studios Overlayand lots of acrylic paint and Stickles!










0 comments :