Monday, April 23

Another Piece of my Heart


We had to say goodbye to this beautiful face on Thursday evening...I think I'm still in shock that she succumbed so quickly after her blood tests, and so soon after losing Boogie.  Maggie May was a beautiful cat with a quiet disposition, always so graceful and elegant.

I remember bringing her home at 8weeks old in a cardboard box in 1998 and my status as a "Crazy Cat Lady" officially began  (She was cat number 3 and I was 23yrs old).

Maggie May the MuffinHead, you have a piece of my heart always.  I miss you so much already xox


4 comments :

Tracee April 23, 2012 at 5:16 AM  

So sad, sending hugs your way! Tx

Kathy Skou April 23, 2012 at 7:33 AM  

Sending hugs Steph...she was beautiful!

Anita April 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

I am so sorry for your loss and to lose two such wonderful friends so close together is devastating. Keeping you in my thoughts. Hugs, Anita

Arianna April 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

How sad... I'm so sorry!!!
Really a beutiful cat....
Lots of love...
ari