Tuesday, April 17

Another Lovely Weekend...

With Kristine!!!

She surprised me last weekend and hoped on a plane for a quick overnight visit!!  We shopped all afternoon and scrapped all night!  It was so nice to have her here...Dave and the cats just adore her and I really needed the visit.

We found out a couple of weeks ago that another one of our cats Maggie (14yrs) has kidney failure, Stage 4....We received the test results back 2 weeks to the day of saying goodbye to Boogie and my heart just broke all over again.  My poor girl...

We educated ourselves, have different meds to help make her more comfortable etc and have to give her subq fluids every day (I'm still getting the hang of it!)  And for any other of our cats, this wouldn't be a big deal, however my Maggie May the Muffinhead is a willful girl and literally fights me tooth and nail!  Actually, she hasn't hurt me yet, but she sure knows how to wiggle and growl!  (scares the crap out of Dave! LOL)

Its been a couple of weeks so I'll be bringing her in for another assessment soon to see if her health is maintained (as opposed to declining)...please say a little prayer for us.

So back to the weekend with Kristine!  I got a few layouts done :)

Here they are!  My fav is the one of Evie...my goodness I love that boy. 
Steph
xo




3 comments :

Zoe April 17, 2012 at 7:51 AM  

LOVE you layouts girl... So Sorry for Maggie... Simba wiggles and growls when I cut his nails although he's been a little better lately. Wishing her lots of get well wishes.

Tracee April 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Love those cute kitties, saying a paryer that your little lady feels better soon. Tx

Arianna April 30, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

Lovely layouts!!