Sunday, November 7

.....This is what I've been up to!

OK, so I haven't scrapped in what seems like AGES!  Yikes!  The Whimsy shop has been busy, but also...I have discovered a new craft that I LOVE!  Lampwork Glass Beadmaking!

My classes are every Wednesday night...and here are the Beads that I made during my Beginner Class
(I haven't cleaned the bead release from the holes yet)




 Here is my super sweet instructor Janelle at the torch


Doesn't that look like fun?  If you are in the Halifax area, new classes begin in February at the NSCCD and I plan on signing up again just for the torch time hehe

OK, I'm off to Scrapbook! (Finally)
hugs
Steph

2 comments :

JJ Sobey November 8, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Sooooo pretty!!! That must be SUCH an interesting course!

Anonymous November 8, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Gorgeous Stephanie! Love the colors you chose too.