Saturday, November 20

LCOM Crop Layouts!

Hi Folks!
The sun decided to come out today (yay!) so I was finally able to take some photos of the layouts I worked on during the fabulous LCOM crop in Saint John last weekend.  Kristine and I scrapped from 10am until 2am!  Can you believe it?!?  So much fun and I got lots done!  The space is super comfortable...great table, great lighting and unlike many scrappy venues....the room temperature was great (very important when you are scrapping for so long!) I'm already looking forward to the next one in January :)

Here are a few of my layouts from the day!





Thanks for stopping by!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
Steph
xo

2 comments :

JJ Sobey November 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Awesome! I think I need that brick mask now, ahahhaha!

Chantal Vandenberg November 22, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

Wow. Awesome work!!! I particularly adore the smurfy one!!!