Thursday, December 17

Sweet Ralphie - Scrapbook Layout Process video



OK.  So I gave it a try.  I've uploaded my first scrapbook process video.  Disclosure: I am not doing anything mind blowing or new.  It's a layered mixed media layout using Studio Calico inks. 

After I posted a few layouts using this ink technique a couple of months ago, I had a few folks ask for details on the punchinella dots.  The layout is random, messy and full of hesitation... but that's how I roll!  I'm such a SLOW scrapbooker!  I tend to spend more time pushing paper around my table then gluing anything down... and in the end, they always look same. 

It is what it is, and I'm just going with it <grin>

Had lots of fun with this... and the only thing that was left out of the video what the bit of pen that I used to outline the page title and underline the inked journaling.

Have a look, let me know what you think!
Cheers,
Steph
xo



Supplies used
Foam title: Pink Paislee
Word stickers, vellum hearts, enamel dots and vellum letters: Studio Calico/Seven Paper
Yellow Washi Strip: AC Amy Tangerine
Black and White Washi: A Beautiful Mess
Michaels Dollar bin Alpha stamps

0 comments :