Wednesday, December 30

Oh Joy: Scrapbook Layout


These last couple of years, I've really been trying to use up my stash before buying new products.  However, I'm not always successful.  There are just so many wonderful new releases every few months and I have weak moments! 

When this AC Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" collection was released in 2013, I bought multiples of EVERYTHING.  I've recently gathered all the elements (ephemera, stickers etc) and papers into one bag, and I've been pecking away at "killing" it.  No sense in hoarding, as I need to make room for all the new goodies being released in January.

Here is my latest layout using the collection.  I also played around with my Cameo and cut this cute heart file from the Silhouette Design Store.  Filling in the background pieces takes some time, but I love that kind of mindless work while I watch one of my favorite TV shows! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Here's hoping the Stashbusting will continue in 2016!
Steph
xo

1 comments :

Amy Jo Vanden Brink December 30, 2015 at 6:45 PM  

Good idea on the stashbusting! I always get sucked in during January and February with new stuff!