Tuesday, December 8

Banana Phone - Scrapbook Layout


This catnip banana toy was the best money I've spent in a long time!  Luna just loves carrying the thing around the house, from one room to another and even up and down the stairs!  It's a bit awkward for her, but oh so cute! 

She is the most playful cat!  She's just turned a year old, and I don't see her slowing down at all.  She plays fetch at least once a day, always chirping at me whilst dropping her furry mice at my feet.  She is so adorable and quite the character!

The scrapbook layout is just a bunch of scraps from one of my Studio Calico kits (or perhaps a combo of a few?) and a few items from my stash.  I'm still on a layering/sewing/pops of yellow kick... and I don't see that changing for awhile yet!

I usually like my stitching a bit messy and random, but this time I just did some simple straight lines, to add texture to the layout and to ensure my chipboard Thickers stay on the layout 10 years from now!

Thanks for stopping by!
Steph
xo

0 comments :