Saturday, September 26

Scrapbooking with Echo Park

Over the last few years I have been trying to make a real attempt at using up my supplies, rather than hoarding saving them for a rainy day.  It's not always easy with all the new goodies that are released a few times each year, but I'm getting better at it!

Stashbusting has been my term for using up what I already have, and that's what I've been doing lately!  Stashbusting up a storm!

A couple of weeks ago I dug out a lovely Echo Park collection that was released a couple of years ago, and here are two of the few layouts I created.  I almost "killed" the entire kit!  What a great feeling to use up your supplies :-)

I've been working on a lot of mixed media projects lately, and I guess you can tell by the layouts below!  A bit of hand cut scallops on the first layout, and lots of ink on the second!  I also dug out my favorite old mini alpha stamp set for the journaling.  I love that look! (especially since I'm not keen on my own handwriting)

Thanks for stopping by!
Steph
xo






0 comments :