Wednesday, January 6

New Blog Look!

I'm loving the new blog design that Kristine put together for me!!! The elements are from Amy Sumrall over at Lily Pad Designs...so much fun! Thank K! Big hugs!!!

I've been working on a few Creative Scrappers Layouts lately and can't share anything just yet until the Reveals for Sketches 84 & 86!

Here is a layout I completed tonight as part of the LCOM 52 Sketch Challenge....C'mon over and join the fun! One sketch per week, that's the goal!


Here is my take on Week 1:




Rose Moka Papers, Sassafras flowers and MLBOW Buttons! Love these two photos of my girl Maggie....She just turned 12 a few weeks ago!
Wishing everyone a wonderful week!
Steph

6 comments :

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer January 6, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

lovin the new look blog!

Cindy S. January 6, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

The blog looks FAB! LOVE how you put these colors together in this LO. Jaw dropping! Happy New year!!

Michelle January 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Love the new look, great work Kristine

Tracey Taylor January 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

What a sweet page! LOVE the new blog look!

Heather January 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

I love your blog banner!! That page is SO sweet!

eMeLiNe Seet January 20, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

LOVE the use of those RoseMoka papers !