Sunday, January 17

January Layouts!

Here are a few new Layouts and projects I've been working on lately :)

Here's my take on the Creative Scrappers Sketch #86.....Fun photo of Sally and I and of course, Sassafras everywhere!!! Love this collection of paper "Life at the Pole"...so fun!

Here is one of Emilee I finished last night while Kristine and I were Skyping!!! tee hee so much fun! Like a virtual scrappy night :) Now that I've moved 4hours away, we don't often get a chance to scrap and chat like we used to... but now we can! It was so cool to take her on a virtual tour of my scrappy place and show her projects that I've been working on but haven't posted yet :)

This was for Week 2 of the 52 Pick Up Challenge over at LCOM! I struggled with the sketch a bit because I'm not usually one to use circles often...but it was nice to get out of my comfort zone! hehe

Here's another layout that I finished this week using some older Basic Grey papers and chipboard...Sugared.

I'm so proud of Emilee!!!

And finally, here's an altered album I finished this week, I've always wanted to use my MLBOW Cupcakes with this Pink Paislee collection Sweet Cakes (I think that is what its called, no link on the PP site!)

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Happy Sunday!

Steph

2 comments :

eMeLiNe Seet January 20, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

omy ! Your minis and layouts are gorgeous !!

Susan Coish February 9, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Your LOs are gorgeous! And btw, I have an EMILEE too!!