Sunday, January 31

New Chipboard Fav!!!!

I'm in love with this new chipboard I received from Australia this week...you MUST check it out! So fun and funky! Leeann Pearce rocks the chipboard!!! (check our her blog for her new releases! Love them!) Here's a little scenery I made with a few pieces in my lightbox... I've already used one of the supercool scallop borders on a layout, but I can't reveal it online until Wednesday :) You can order the chipboard here

I do have a layout to share with you this weekend....I finished this one last week for the "So You Think You Can Scrap" challenge over at LCOM...this week was "Monochromatic". I really struggled with this one, I guess I rely on lost of bright color combos to tell my story....and not being able to use them really challenged me! That's what its all about right? In the end, I'm quite pleased with the results :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
Steph
xox

2 comments :

Leeann Pearce January 31, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Oh steph your a sweet heart thanks so much... i love the scene...hehehehe...i am not creating a scene with the new stuff...lol...

i love that LO below also..thanks for sharing your creations with us...

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer February 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

Gorgeous chippie from Leeann! Love your pink LO too - amazing!!!