Sunday, January 24

.....

I was really focused on getting my Whimsy Shop up to date this week...which really cuts into my scrapping time! However I was able to get a couple of layouts done :) Here's one I completed for the first round of "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest over at LCOM. I was sooooo nervous about this challenge: "Clean and Simple"...I usually load up my layouts with embellies etc. I made it onto the next round, so keep your fingers crossed for me!




Here's my latest layout for Creative Scrappers, sketch #88....Loved working with all this white ink! And these papers from Basic Gray are some of my favs (Lemonade). This photo is of Dave and I on the Tower Bridge in London, UK the day after our engagement :)

I had to post a photo of my new little cheeseburgers in the Whimsy shop....I just love them!!! I think Dave and I should have a photo shoot at a burger place this week, just so I can scrap with these! tee hee






Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Steph

2 comments :

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer January 28, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

OMG, the burgers are ADORABLE!!! Ok off to the shop now to order...I neeeeed them, they are so cute I could eat them ;P

Cindy S. February 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

OMG! TOTAL eye candy! LOVE your mono LO, the clean LO is PRIMO! and your new whimsy pins are making me hungry! TY for the INSPO, Girlie!