Thursday, December 31

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Folks!!!

My apologies for the construction....Kristine is in the middle of giving my blog an update (yipppeeee!) I can't wait to see what she comes up with, her blogs are the BEST!


Thought I'd post my Creative Scrappers reveal from last weekend, sketch #84

A bit of OA & Sassafras papers, BG Felt and of course MLBOW Lady bug pin and mushroom ;)



Here's another layout I worked on last week....I haven't been scrappin' lately, just trying to update the Whimsy shop it seems! However....Dave redid my scrappy space yesterday and I'm LOVING it!!!! I now have room to set up my sewing machine, Cricut, desktop, netbook, you name it and its within reach now! Yipeee! Dave is so dreamy....*sigh* (tee hee, I know...gag me, but its true!)

How cute is Rohan?!? His giggle is the most adorable thing ever....

KI Blooms papers, MLBOW Owl pin, AC Thickers, MM transparent flowers and lots and lots of stickles!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!!

hugs

Steph

ps I almost forgot!!! The Thickers giveaway! Since there were only three comments, I will send everyone a package of AC Puffy Umbrella Thickers! Michelle, Kat and Em! Yay! I'll have them in the mail on Tuesday ((hugs))

2 comments :

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer December 31, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Happy New Year Steph! Love both these layouts.

emilysue January 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

happy new year!!!!

woohoo!!!

thanks for the thickers!!!!

i love that LO of R!