Tuesday, December 1

Creative Scrappers Reveal!

Hi folks!
Here is my take on Creative Scrappers Sketch 80 This was so much fun with all the Sassafras Monstrosity papers!!! Oh, how I love my Sassafras!!!





Its Dave and mine's one month (living together) anniversary today! Its hard to believe its been a whole month since I moved here! We are sooooo happy!!! I know, I know, gag me....but seriously, I was getting ready to leave work tonight and meet up with my honey and I was just thinking to myself, "wow, I'm really happy!"

We've had a few bumps in the road with my hooligans causing some trouble with Dave's nice kitties...but I think the rough patch is over (crossing fingers and toes!)

Until next time!

Steph

xo



4 comments :

On my way... December 2, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

Oh I LOVE it Steph!!!! Gorgeous Sassy work ;)

& good to hear things are settling in well :D

xx

Chantal Anderson December 2, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Glad you are loving Halifax!!!! Love your layout!!!

Gladie December 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Awsome page! Love the critters ;)

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

i love your take on the sketch!!!! so fresh funkie and fun!!!