Tuesday, December 15

Creative Scrappers Reveal #82

Where has December gone?!? Its just flying by, and soon enough Christmas will be here! I haven't had much time to scrapbook lately, however I have had time to Scrappy Shop! I picked up my LCOM order Sunday night and Heather had to give me a box for fear that the bag would break! tee hee

So many goodies, from Glimmer Mist (yellow and Green), Sassafras, Basic Grey cupcake kit (too cute!), Glimmer screens, MME, and the biggest stack of Thickers I've ever ordered! I fell in love with the foam Daydream font...and since my other fav Eggnog font has been discontinued, I decided to stock up on this one! hahahahaha Hoard much?!? :P

****now have to make room for all of these Thickers...so perhaps a give-away is in order? Leave a comment on this posting with your fav product that you just can't get enough of and I'll send you a package of Umbrella puffy thickers (Grapefruit).

Now for my Creative Scrappers reveal.....Sketch 82
I struggled with this one a bit, so basic, but oh so difficult for me not to load it up with embellies! hehe




Drop on by to Kristine's blog and get inspired! http://www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Steph


3 comments :

Michelle December 15, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Love what you did with the sketch, beautiful layout. BTw, got my goodies, thank you very much!!!!

My fav scrappy thing(S) are thickers (how ironic) and glimmer mist!!! ahhhh, love the glimmer mist, couldn't pick just one!!!!

On my way... December 18, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

Ooooo, lol, know what you mean about trying not to load up on the embellies with sketches like that! Turned out fab though, and love the colors!

Hrmmm, fav scrappy thing?? Gee I wonder...lol - Sass & MLBOW :D :D :D

xx

emilysue December 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

love that you loaded up on thickers

my thing i can't get enough of?

bling and pearls :)