Friday, November 6

knock on Wood....

I've been saying this all week.....Knock on Wood! I don't want to jinx things too much, but I'm happy to report that the cats are getting along quite nicely at Dave's! We were a bit worried with my 5 hooligans....and Dave's 2 critters, but all is well so far!

The move went quite smoothly, all that is left now is the big tickets items once I've sold the house...which is being listed today :)

I took videos of the actual trip with 4 cats in the car for the 4hour drive (friends had the 5th in their car for the trip) I should have at least one of them uploaded onto YouTube this weekend....you can witness the 4hour serenade! LOL

Hard to believe that I was able to get some scrappy time in the middle of all of this, but I did!!! Here is the Creative Scrappers layout for Sunday's reveal Sketch 76 :)




Thanks for stopping by!

Steph


2 comments :

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer November 10, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Congrats on making the Creative Scrappers CT! Love your layout.

Jackie November 20, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

So cute, I love the little monster, and great photo!