Saturday, October 31

Hi Folks!

12hrs to go before the cats and I hit the road!!! So excited and nervous! Excited to see Dave, but nervous for the cats....they hate the car and its a 4hour drive *sigh*.....I'm sure they will be howling for the entire drive! LOL

I've finished only two layouts lately, and both are for the Creative Scrappers Reveals on November 1st and 15th! Mmmmmmm....I *may* be able to give you a little sneak, but don't tell Kristine! LOL




So all of my scrappy supplies and button shop supplies are packed up, I'm just finishing a few odds and ends here at the house.....and I'm exhausted!!! Dave and I have been sorting, recycling, selling, giving away all of our belongings for a couple of months now to make room for the merge! Wow! You never realize how much stuff you have until you have to lug it 4hours away LOL

I have to admit though, the organizer in me is SUPER excited to get my hands on my scrappy space and sort through my stash!!! Dave thinks I'm a bit weird, but loves me anyway thank goodness! tee hee

My next post will be from Lower Sackville....how exciting is that?!?

hugs

Steph

2 comments :

Cindy S. November 1, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

Congrats on your new DT assignment and your move! So happy for you :)

yumiko November 4, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Hi!! Your layout is so lovely!!!Love it!!