Monday, October 19

Creative Scrappers DT!!!!


Yipeeeee!!!! I have some wonderful scrappy news to share! I've been selected to be on the Creative Scrappers Winter DT! I just love Kristine's fabulous site and I'm so proud to be part of an amazing group of scrappers :) Stay tuned every other Sunday for the reveals! I can't wait to receive my first sketch to work with!

On Thanksgiving Monday I had a bit of an accident on my way back from Halifax (I'm fine) and thankfully everything is covered by insurance....but the stress of it all! My brand new car has had a rough first 6 months! The accident was JUST what I needed right now (enter sarcasm voice here).....its not like I'm in the middle of moving to Halifax or anything! LOL

Things have been a bit crazy, so no scrappyness to share today :( I haven't had the chance to scrap since a couple of Fridays ago with Kristine! There is just so much to do before moving that I can't justify spending the time just yet.... I'm hoping to put aside a couple of hours one night this week and get a few layouts that have been swirling in my head lately!

I'll be so happy once the move is done, and we can finally relax a bit and ENJOY each other's company! Lately its all about planning, negotiating, cleaning, recycling, renovating.....wow! I just keep thinking about the endstate: being with Dave. I can't wait :)

Steph

2 comments :

Mazlina October 29, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

hi stephanie.. congrats!!! your work are lovely.. so full of wonderful colors.. looking forward to work with you!!

Kristine December 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

can i scrap this pic!