Sunday, November 15

Creative Scrappers Reveal and a few more Layouts

Hi Folks!
Here's another layout I did for this weeks Creative Scrappers reveal, I created this a few weeks ago in between packing boxes and moving here to Nova Scotia! I wanted to ensure that it was in on time etc, and as soon as I took the photo and emailed it to Kristine I packed it away! Forgotten until today LOL You should really check out the weekly Sunday reveals, great sketches and awesome DT inspiration!

Here is my take on the CC sketch using WeR Memories Nonsense collection

Here are a few more layouts I made this past week now that my scrappy space is sorted and mostly unpacked! I dug out a collection I've been hoarding for ages!!! Pink Paislee's Enchanting, Fascinating, Captivating and Fetching! I figured I better use up the PP stash I have before I buy their new Winter collections that I've preordered LOL

And of course, no scrappy session is complete without a dabble into my Sassafras Collection! Here is a sampling of their Marmalade Collection.... I love their products!!!

I mixed things up here.....a bit of Jillybean Soup, Sassafras and Prima!

Here are the Pink Paislee layouts....



And a left over Cosmo Cricket Earth Love that I forgot to photograph last week! tee hee

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!
Cheers,
Steph

9 comments :

Cindy S. November 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

WOW!! You NEVER cease to inspire me! Great use of the PP and the MME is BREATH TAKING!!

Cindy S. November 15, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

oops.not MME-the we R-LOVE all the fussy cutting! LOL

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer November 15, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

LOVE all of these amazing pages!

Mazlina November 16, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

oh love your layouts.. full of wonderful colors!! i especially like the one for CS.. so full of colors.. amazing!!

Lydia November 18, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

I love that happy together layout, those cut outs just rock! Love it!

Jackie November 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Amazing layouts, I really love your work!

On my way... November 23, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

yummo yummo yummo Steph!! LOVE the Sass especially ;)

xx

Tara November 24, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

Wow... I just lopve everything you do Steph!

Vanessa December 4, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

I love your layouts..they are so bright and cheery!!!