Saturday, November 21

Not much scrapping done these days as I've been sick with "a" flu (not THE flu...I don't think anyway!) Feeling much better now though, so I'm going to enjoy my Saturday with Dave and the boys :)

Its so nice not to travel every weekend!!! Wow! Dave and I just lazed about watching tv (I was making Christmas Pins) and relaxed! What a concept...Friday nights for the last 4 years have been non-stop travel between NB-NS and I'm just thrilled to do NOTHING! hahahaha

Here's a page I worked on the other night...I've been hoarding these cute BoBunny papers for some time now!



As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm really trying to use up my stash! I'm even trying to not order any new supplies for awhile....Its been a week, I'm not sure I'm going to last! Ack! Dave even mentioned today that one of the boys is going to a Birthday party near the LSS and asked if I wanted to go shopping while we wait for him! LOL (He's the bestest boyfriend ever!)

hugs

Steph

2 comments :

Jenn Di Paolo November 21, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I am 'trying' to use things from my stash, but it's so hard! It's just not right! :)

On my way... November 23, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Love this Steph! How you've done the brackets, doodling with the white border, awesome!

Oh, and good to hear you're enjoying Friday nights at home :)

xx