Wednesday, November 11

Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love

Here are a few layouts using Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love Collection....this is a FAB paper kit!

Now that my scrap space is somewhat organized at Dave's, I'm hoping that I'll have regular scrapping and Whimsy time as before :) It's funny how you don't realize how much STUFF you have until you have to move it! I've discovered that I'm a paper junkie....and I think I may have to go on a paper purchasing hiatus for a bit! LOL yeah, let's see how long that last.....maybe a week or two! tee hee





Thanks for stopping by!!!
Steph

3 comments :

On my way... November 11, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Gorgeous Steph! Oh I'd love to see stone henge one day, must be breath taking :)

And lol @ paper addiction, yeah, I'm like that too, every year I usually do a paper cull, then pop packs of 50 sheets or so onto Ebay, they sell, obviously dont get my money back that I spent on them, but better than sitting there not being used...and means I can buy more, lol, I just HAVE to have the new stuff ;)

xx

Julie November 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine November 12, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

um sorry! i was signed in under Julie :-P .. i was redecorating!
but yes. stonehenge.. awesome page!