Monday, June 1

Creative Scrappers Reveal and a few More pages!

So Dave and I are in the process of getting ready for our trip to London, UK this week....so many things to do before I leave! Yikes! Getting really excited as well....an entire week with my Sweetie in one of our favorite cities!!! I love travelling at the last minute, I tend to overplan and get a bit crazy(er) otherwise...so this is wonderful :)

Here is one of my all time fav layouts...Sassafras papers, Riff Raff Designs ILoveu hand sign, Fancy Pants Chipboard and Doodlebug brown glitter.

A fun layout of Rohan eating something gooey and gross (but having a blast!) Papers are Rusty Pickle CandyLand Collection.


Here is my Creative Scrappers Reveal for Sketch #54, this was tons of fun to put together! Prima Marketing papers and lots of Stickles!

Take care, and I'll be sure to post lots of photos when we return from our vacation :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Steph

1 comments :

steph devlin June 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

hi steph !!!! i had to pop by and say hello. your work is gorgeous. think it is something to do with the name **wink** thanks for coming by and visiting. keep in touch ok.
steph xo